What we do
We want to make sure that you have a wonderful, unique experience in PEF Student Services: Our friendly Student Services team is always ready to give you information, advice and other practical help. You will meet a well-experienced counselor who gives you all information on your first day in PEF, and can get their help at any time during your course.
- Easy Processing
- Pay Tuition Fees after COE
- Education GAP, not a problem
- Equivalent to +2 level from CTEVT or any other institute also can apply
- Affiliated Educational Institute.
- Affordable Tuition Fees
- Part Time Job Facility
- Direct Admission
- JLPT/NAT Optional
We believe in providing the best services to the students. Within a short span of time, CCNPL has gained an enviable reputation because of its student-centered services. We create a unique environment for the students so that they feel at home and can interact with us openly. With centrally located office, we have a library for the students where they can browse for the information from the brochures and leaflets. We also have separate internet and computer facilities to the students that can be used for online information hunt. Apart from these, we provide the following services at PEF:-
- Foreign language classes.
- Assistance in institution and course selection.
- Counselling, application processing.
- Necessary assistance for IELTS/ TOEFL/SAT tests.
- Admission – liaisoning with the institutions.
- Student visa counselling services.
- Information & Guidance on scholarships.
- Travel arrangements.
- Accommodation and Airport pick-up / Bookings.
- Pre-departure briefing.
- Other circumstantial assistance.
We are the member of JALTAN so the student has opportunities to take a part in every event conduct by JALTAN, Japan Foundation and Embassy of Japan.
List of Programs
- Karaoke (Japanese song singing competition.
- Japnese Language speech contest
- Flim festival
- Food festival
- Ikebana (flower arrangement training)
- and may more other cultural events